It's 2:11 AM and I can not sleep. This probably has something to do with my weekend habits; I went to bed very late and got to sleep until at least 9:00 both Saturday and Sunday.
I also went to bed feeling very hungry. I am now eating cream cheese and braunschweiger on wheat toast with lettuce, and I am not going to feel guilty about it.
I couldn't get comfortable either. It's about 70 degrees in my room, and it's stuffy, even with the fan on. Also, when I woke up on Friday morning I noticed that my right shoulder was hurting really badly, and it hasn't stopped yet. It's something in the ball joint/rotator cuff area, and I just can't get into the right position.
But most of all... I am just thinking about too many exciting things!!! I suppose that happiness-induced insomnia is better than other kinds... but tomorrow is going to be a long and grueling day.
Let's see if this works now...
No comments:
Post a Comment