Friday, June 26, 2009

friday couldn't come soon enough

This has been a rough week: the HEAT, the humidity, cranky clients, cranky me, too much driving...

Probably all made harder because I have been so so so so SO looking forward to going to Madison for the wedding reception of Nicolette and Henry. I haven't seen this wonderful woman in almost a year (!!!), and I haven't met Henry yet.

Beyond that, I am going to wear a fabulous vintage dress that I've owned for two years, but have been saving for the perfect occasion. It fits like it was made for me, and every time I try it on I feel magical and elegant. Jug has a shirt the same color as my dress (lavender), a skinny tie made of black satin, and a dark gray suit that also has a very 40's style.

This weekend will also be special because I'll get to give my mom her birthday present, visit with my mom, Meggen, Chuk and Atlas, and lots of friends, and drive home in MY OWN car!

There will be many photos to follow this... I hope you all have a grand weekend as well.

1 comment:

kate said...

have a lovely time!