Saturday, December 5, 2009

inspiration

I know I've lamented recently about feeling kind of pent-up lately, as far as creativity goes. That's still true. I have to use my brain SO much for analysis (school), spacial reasoning, PR and time-management (work), and just keeping up with political mumbo-jumbo (internship)... I feel like I haven't done anything freeing or creative in a long long time. I don't write anymore. I don't doodle or draw. I don't sew. Luckily, I get to cook or bake a few times a week... THAT saves me.

Now I want to share a few pieces that have been inspiring me lately. I don't know when I will have time to make anything of my own, but I'm enjoying these, and I hope you will too.


mmm... freehand. by 31 experiment

button flowers. by incywincystitches

book lovers. by baie

ant farm. by stitcher scribbler

ennui. by cornflowerbluestudio

bullion roses. by crafty_pants

and especially...

geometrics. by crf_kitty

*sigh...

No comments: