These are some things I HOPE to do with the rest of my free time in January:
- Read for pleasure. I know that my soul suffered during the last 4 and 1/2 months for lack of relaxation reading. I received a gift card for Half Price Books for Christmas, and between that and what's already on my shelves, I hope to find something perfect to sink my teeth into.
- Embroider/sew. There are a few projects I've been hankering to start for a while now. There's no guarantee that I'll complete anything, but that's hardly the point.
- Go ice fishing with my family. Bob and Tim were talking about renting a cabin on a lake for a weekend and doing some serious ice fishing (not like the kind they do at home a couple times a week). Jug got off work on the 16th of January, so it looks like we'll be spending my last weekend before school starts out on the ice!
- Sleep, eat popcorn, watch movies, unpack the rest of my boxes, go to IKEA, arrange the apartment better, snuggle with my boyfriend...
2 comments:
I want to bake wonderful artisan breads, make another batch of beer, and eat delicious cheeses. I also just started reading for pleasure. A friend recommended a book called "The Road" and it's really enticing so far -- post apocalyptic America!
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs!
just finished Gladwell's "Outliers" which is good interesting read on the nature of success, I'm through with the first of my christmas books "Thousand Splendid Suns" by khaled hosseini don't know how I feel about it yet, but if you like said it's a winner. Happy new year.
Post a Comment