Wednesday, December 9, 2009

wrapping up, two ways

SNOW!!! I'm not sure how many inches, but man, we got A LOT!

This morning, Laurel (one of the girls in my class, who gives me a ride to TakeAction Minnesota most days) and I got to the office around 9:30, and the front door was still locked. We entered through the business plaza door instead (it's a strip-mall style), and decided to go in through the back door. On the way, we discovered a little convenience store inside the building! They have candy and snacks, magazines, drinks, etc. We both bought super light, fluffy donuts for 99 cents.

Niether of us could believe that we've been working here nearly three months, and on our second-to-last day in the office, we found cheap, delicious donuts down the hall! I'm actually pretty glad that I didn't know about them earlier...

But dang, it really hit the spot!

No comments: