Monday, March 22, 2010

erm...?

Remember this?

I bought it. It came today. I'm not sure how I feel about it (hence the tag, still attached). I want the most expensive piece of clothing I've EVER purchased to make my boobs look unbelievably good. Like, otherworldly. It needs more wire and stiffness and rigging. I want those things to be cantilevered. I have high expectations.

In fact, I'm feeling a little yucky about posting a photo of myself in a bikini on my blog. Especially because I think I look much much better than this. In real life. But maybe not.

Le sigh...

1 comment:

Code name: 1% said...

Sheesh, Heuss, try to sound a little more like a high school cheerleader?

It looks amazing, and you just gotta believe it to sell it. Also, in case you're just feeling a little guilty about that price tag: you're a thrifty lady overall, and deserve a good splurge every now and then.