Monday, March 8, 2010

consider this


I really want to buy this bathing suit.

Which means that I also want you, my friends, to help me come up with a minimum of 10 great opportunities to wear it during the summer of '10.

It seems like I've gone swimming an average of once a year for the past 5... and that's just unacceptable if you have a suit this darling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Dee-Oh-Ehn said...

1. Canoe Camping
2. Noah's Ark on 7/4
3. Any time the weather's nice

Heuss! said...

Thanks you guys!

I'm actually going to be at Kate's wedding on 7/3 and 7/4... maybe I should wear it then!

kate said...

I was just going to say that you are welcome to sunbathe like a glamourpuss at the wedding! And if you're feeling up to chilly river swimmin' - go for it! I might!.

Anonymous said...

you should buy this. -arf.