This weekend has been quite nice, as far as sleeping and eating and spending time with people goes. I haven't done much on my to-do list-- I'd say 3 out of 10 items-- but I really needed some lazy-time, and it's even nicer now that my working worries have died down a little bit. I'm going to go take a shower, get dressed and go to The Local for my orientation.
Jughead and I went on a niiiiiiiice loooooooong hike today, at Clifton E. French Regional Park. We went on most of the trails, breathed fresh air, talked about life and cross-country skiing, and admired trees and flowers and insects and animals. We both really needed that hike. It was a good way to re-charge and re-connect.
(PS: Good job El Nino! Staying in the mid 70's all through July and into August was a great idea!)
No comments:
Post a Comment