I remember a time that he told me one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard (something about a man at a funeral and a blue suit?) and I promised that I would remember it for the rest of my life and I would tell it to everyone that I met. Unfortunately, I forgot it almost immediately because we were in a hotel room (I think) with a bunch of hooligans at some kind of pre-party for a biking event in Bracebridge or Ottawa or Montreal or Boston (I can't remember).

This is something that Ewan posted on Facebook today, and I wanted to share it with you:
"Maybe if we got naked..."
Try suggesting this as a solution to every problem that comes up today.
Write back the story of how it turned out!
I was asked to leave the site of a broken water main for "Not really helping right now."
I ended up warm and dry with a coffee in the office, so it was a win/win sort of situation...
Do these things!
Make your life better!
xo
Ewan
Round 2!
Stuck cash register at Killarney Market.
Result:
Finding out that larger Spanish ladies pushing 50 have an amazing sense of humor! Marta burst out laughing, came around the counter and hugged me for "Making her day!"
They were still laughing when I left...
Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment