I know it's cliche to say that I feel like I blinked and August was over, but it's actually kind of scary! I'm trying to see if my sister, Aja, can come visit me immediately after she leaves NY on the 31st, but between her schedule and mine, I don't want to push either of us to our limits. She is finishing a really intense summer, and I am headed for a really intense fall. Seems like my sisters and I are all high burn-out risks this summer...
My trip to Wisconsin was exactly what I needed. At my mom's house, I ate pot roast for breakfast on two different days!
On Thursday, upon arriving in Madison, I had a drink and a sandwich with Kristy Dactyl, then hung out with Meggen and Chuk for a bit, and took Atlas to my mom's house with me for the night.
Friday, Atlas and I went to London Lodge and visited with the folks there. I took Atlas back to Madison, hung out with Don for a bit, and saw Jenna perform at the Frequency.
Sunday I spent the whole day cooking, preserving, eating and
See all my photos (and some videos!), HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment