- Cold, wet weather came too suddenly. I wasn't ready.
- My room is a mess, again.
- I am a huge slacker when it comes to reading assignments and homework.
- I am full of [fairly lame] excuses.
- The furnace is drying out my skin, eyes and sinuses.
- I'm afraid I might get sick soon.
- My utility bills are going to be really high again.
- I don't know exactly where I'm going to be living, a month from now.
- I miss my mom and my siblings so much, I'm putting off calling them because it's too painful.
- Max's birthday was last week, and Aja and Meggen's birthday is next week, and Atlas's FIRST birthday is a week after that!-- and I won't be able to be there for any of it.
- I've been craving meaty, salty, hot foods lately, and I'm going to put on winter weight.
- I've been trying to go to the gym before class, but I can't get out of bed early enough.
- There aren't enough hours in the day.
Things that are pretty great:
- Jughead and I might be able to go to an apple orchard next weekend.
- Adrienne and Justin got engaged! I am really, REALLY genuinely happy for them! The Svingen-Blow nuptials are meant to be.
- Alyssa and Brandon are getting married very soon and, after a 6 1/2 hour drive, I will be able to be there for it and see a bunch of old friends.- I like wearing sweaters and scarves and fall colors.
- Jughead bought a case of Crispin Cloudy Cider for me, and it's delicious.
- Tea and coffee are more satisfying in cold weather.
- I bought these jeans at Saver's, cut out these cloth swallows and embroidered them on. I like the way they turned out.
1 comment:
Woah, hot thighs!
Your bedroom is a mess.... but my kitchen is a total disaster. We've been trying to can all of this delicious food from the garden! Food processors, giant pots and pans, slow cooker, the entrails of millions of tomatoes.... you name it. At least the entrails at least have a happy home in the compost bin.
Post a Comment