Monday, October 19, 2009

Another wedding weekend!

But honestly, it was one of the best-- EVER!

Jughead and I left Minneapolis at 4:30 AM (no joke), but it was actually okay because I got about 5 1/2 hours of sleep beforehand (Jughead had to do most of his sleeping in the car, but he's a trooper.) We got to our hotel room in Grafton around 11:00, changed into our wedding clothes and, with our HORRIBLE directions, made it to the wedding just in time to see Alyssa reach the altar.

Then we ate, drank delicious local beer, and spent time with lots of old friends. My mom, Bob and Tim were able to come too! I was pretty distracted, so I didn't use my camera at all, but other people did, and I am looking forward to seeing more of what they came up with.

I was especially excited to be able to see Jamie!

Alyssa was absolutely stunning.

It was a truly, genuinely, completely HAPPY DAY!

No comments: