Wednesday, August 4, 2010

another wild dream

Last night in my dream...

Some of my friends from Wisconsin (Don, Jamie, Aaron, Jenna, James) were in Minneapolis, along with about 8 of Jamie's aunts. I met them on the downtown side of the Hennepin bridge over the Mississippi, where I learned that they had invented a new game (they called it a "challenge.") Everyone had their own bottle of cheap vodka, and had to stand on one side of the bridge, facing the river, chugging as much vodka as they could. As soon as they had pounded as much as they could, they had to immediately turn around and run across traffic as fast as possible! They would throw back this nasty nasty vodka, then just turn around and tear-ass through six lanes of cars to get to the other side!

When they were finished with that game, we agreed that I would show them a good place to drink. I can't remember what it was called (it had a good name), but I started leading everybody to a bar with really cheap drinks. The real draw of the place was that it had brightly painted walls, and a full-size taxidermied horse! Jenna was excited to sit on it and have her picture taken.

Okay, that was fun... Thanks, Brain!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this doesn't sound like me at all. hehehehehe.

Andrea said...

That is crazy you guys didn't really run across traffic did you? Safety ladies Safety!