Monday, November 2, 2009

save me from myself

"Between the great things we cannot do, and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing."
- Adolph Monod

I am learning so much everyday, about great causes, great movements, events and situations that incite anger, passion and action. The hope is that it will motivate me to work for social change, be the change I want to see in the world, fire me up... but it's just making me tired.

I'm tired. Too tired to do homework, or even read. I'm desperate for a craft day, or a creative outlet. I tell myself that that's what I really need to re-charge and de-stress myself.

But I think I'm just looking for more distractions. I don't want to work hard. I'm not hungry for success. I don't want to be in school. I am a lazy person.

No comments: