Friday, October 29, 2010

Grand bedroom

I haven't posted any pictures of my new bedroom yet, and since I spent most of the afternoon cleaning and organizing, this seems like a good time! I really love my color scheme... my room feels ladylike and sophisticated, but still kind of quirky.


This is the view from my doorway... yes, that is a cotton-chenille bedspread. Yes, you're grandma has one exactly like it. That's part of why I love it. ; )

Before I painted, the ceiling was gray, the walls were a dingy off-white and all the trim was the same baby-blue color as the radiator. Much more sophisticated now, no? I have a can of metallic bronze spray paint and I want to get that covered soon!

I really like the bronze sconces... they have pastoral peasant scenes on them!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

CUTE! I love your bed frame!