I can now complete the whole project (from dough to rolling to topping to eating) in an hour (minus the rising time.) And I don't have to look at the recipe anymore!

We ate this last night with some of my favorite wine-- and commended ourselves for not finishing the whole bottle. Jughead is as sweet and wonderful as ever-- today he bought two sports bras for me, for my running class. "Protecting your breasts is one of my top priorities!"
I'm looking forward (what an understatement!) to a visit from Adrienne this weekend! Friday is her birthday and we have plans, along with her fiancee, Justin, Jug and
Kateseph, to have dinner and drinks. SOOO excited!
Not much else is new. I haven't had to work during the week very much, and I'm really enjoying some evenings at home.
If only it were
a bit warmer...
2 comments:
That is a delicious looking pizza. The crust looks fantastic and that always seems to be the weak spot for most homemade pizzas. Share the recipe on reader?
Jughead is adorable. and really sweet for caring about your boobies.
Post a Comment